Parent-Teacher Partnership (PTP)
About our PTP
Officers for the 2022-2023 School Year are:
- President: Tanya Parrish
- Vice President: Kelli Kurth
- Secretary: Rachelle Lacque
- Treasurer: Vanna Steveson
- Information Officer - Sarah Cariss
- School Representative: Claudia Trout
GENERAL PTP MEETINGS
PTP is hosting five General PTP Meetings this year for parents to discuss various topics, such as curriculum, fundraisers, or any issues that have arisen that parents would like addressed. Often the Principal speaks on a topic or a teacher or class visits to discuss what is going on in the classroom. Don't miss these meetings!
Our 2022-2023 schedule will be posted soon!
The Harvest Fair - an evening of carnival games, food and fun!
Jog-a-Thon - students run their hearts out while raising money for CCDS
The Auction for Excellence - our biggest fundraiser of the year
All School Skate - join the entire school at Cal Skate for rollerskating fun!
Community Fundraising Dinners - throughout the year PTP coordinates fundraising nights at our local restaurants.
These events are fun traditions for our school, but they can't happen without the support of our community. The PTP is always looking for volunteers to help make these events happen. This is also an excellent way to meet some new parents! Reach out to email@example.com and we will plug you into a planning committee.
- Join the PTP Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest PTP news and events: Click here to join!
- Join the PTP FreeSource Page! This is a Facebook group for our CCDS community to pool resources to support our school. If you are a teacher/staff member, please post anything you might need for your students and see if someone here has what you might need. If you are a parent or community member with something to offer our school community, post it! It can be anything from craft supplies to your technology or grant writing skills, or even your contact at NASA who would be willing to Zoom with the kids. We sometimes don't know what we might need until it's offered!
- Be sure to follow all the CCDS social media channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Miss a newsletter, miss a lot! The CCDS Weekly Newsletter goes out every Monday and has everything you need to stay informed on the latest school news. Click here for our newsletter archives.