PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR FALL 2020-21
To register your child for preschool for the 2020-2021 school year, you will need to call Kerri at 895-2650 ext. 824. Please leave a message and she will get back to you with the information on how to register your child.
We are full in our Pre-K classes for Fall 2021-22 and are taking names on our waiting list. Please call to get your child on our waitlist. We do have a few opening in our M/W afternoon class for any child who turns 3 by September 1, 2021. Please call for more information.
Classes for Fall 2020-2021
|4 & 5 year olds||$270/month|
|4 & 5 year olds||$190/month|
|3 year olds||$185/month|
|3 year olds||$195/month|
The goals of the CCDS preschool are to create a preschool that:
- Offers small, individualized class size with a low teacher-to-student ratio
- Provides a safe, joyful environment that celebrates learning through multi-sensory hands-on activities
- Encourages children to discover their environment, learn new skills and concepts, engage in activities and gain independence
- Stimulates creative expression through art, drama, music, dance and movement
- Welcomes parent participation to create a partnership in learning
- Supports children in becoming lifelong learners with a positive self-image
The following is an example of activities throughout the day, although the class structure does vary based on the children's needs and the time of year, among other reasons. The morning and afternoon classes follow the same basic structure:For More InformationTo learn more about our Preschool program, please contact our staff: Kerri Cooley, Patty Currie, Katlin Redding at 895-2650 ext. 116 or email the preschool here.
|Snack||9:15 to 9:30 a.m.|
|Small Group/Centers||9:30 to 9:45 a.m.|
|Outside Play/Exploration||9:45 to 10:15 a.m.|
|Music & Movement||10:15 to 10:30 a.m.|
|Small Groups/Centers||10:30 to 10:45 a.m.|
|Exploration/"Choice" time||10:45 to 11:15 a.m.|
|Clean up/Closing Circle||11:15 to 11:25 a.m.|
|Goodbye's||11:25 to 11:30 a.m.|