PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR FALL 2019-20
Families are required to come down to the preschool to complete a new registration form and pay a $25 non-refundable registration fee to reserve their child's spot. Spots are on a first-come first-served basis beginning the first day of registration that your child fits under.
For questions, please email Kerri Cooley or call 895-2650 ext.216.
Classes for Fall 2019-2020
|4 & 5 year olds||$260/month|
|4 & 5 year olds||$180/month|
|3, 4 & 5 year olds||$175/month|
|3 year olds||$185/month|
The goals of the CCDS preschool are to create a preschool that:
- Offers small, individualized class size with a low teacher-to-student ratio
- Provides a safe, joyful environment that celebrates learning through multi-sensory hands-on activities
- Encourages children to discover their environment, learn new skills and concepts, engage in activities and gain independence
- Stimulates creative expression through art, drama, music, dance and movement
- Welcomes parent participation to create a partnership in learning
- Supports children in becoming lifelong learners with a positive self-image
The following is an example of activities throughout the day, although the class structure does vary based on the children's needs and the time of year, among other reasons. The morning and afternoon classes follow the same basic structure:For More InformationTo learn more about our Preschool program, please contact our staff: Kerri Cooley, Patty Currie, Katlin Redding at 895-2650 ext. 116 or email the preschool here.
|Snack||9:15 to 9:30 a.m.|
|Small Group/Centers||9:30 to 9:45 a.m.|
|Outside Play/Exploration||9:45 to 10:15 a.m.|
|Music & Movement||10:15 to 10:30 a.m.|
|Small Groups/Centers||10:30 to 10:45 a.m.|
|Exploration/"Choice" time||10:45 to 11:15 a.m.|
|Clean up/Closing Circle||11:15 to 11:25 a.m.|
|Goodbye's||11:25 to 11:30 a.m.|