Chico Country Day School WELCOMES you and your child to a community of learners in pursuit of an excellent education for all children. This is a school based on belief that the family is the child's first and most important teacher, and we look forward to working learning and teaching with you.
At CCDS, we have created a learning environment where children become literate, cultured, life-long learners who strive for academic excellence. Through a united school, parent and community effort, CCDS emphasizes social consciousness and responsibility to a democratic society, self-confidence and compassion, and appreciation and respect for the natural world.
Celebrating 20 Years Strong!
The mission of Chico Country Day Charter School is to provide a safe, joyful community where all learners are inspired to achieve their personal best.
- Five Core Values
- an unwavering belief in all students' potential
- personal responsibility
- respect for self, others, and community
- teachers and students as designers
- connecting character values to success
- Key Elements
- voice, choice, and ownership
- integration through inquiry projects
- growth mindset
- technology enhanced learning
- collaborative environment
- real world connections
- exhibitions and celebrations of learning
- parents as partners